The man who knows no foreign language, knows nothing of his mother.

Exercises

9.4 Date short answers alle seguenti domande, seguendo le indicazioni tra parentesi.

1 Have you ever tried Indian food? (yes)

2 Has she ever been here before? (no)

3  Have you ever done any horse-riding? (yes)

 4 Have they spoken to you? (yes)

5 Have you washed your hands, children? (no)

6 Have you fed the cat? (yes)

7  Has he told you the news? (no)

8 Have you found the place? (yes)

9 Has your father ever played polo? (yes)

10 Have you ever listened to jazz music? (no)



9.5 Riscrivete le seguenti frasi come negli esempi.

I’ve never played bridge before.
It’s the first time I’ve played bridge.
It’s the first time I have been here.
I’ve never been here before.
It’s the second time I’ve met her.
I’ve met her twice.

 
1 She’s never been to Sicily before.

2 It’s the first time she’s eaten snails.

3 They’ve never done any sailing before.

4 He’s never told me a lie before.

5 It’s the first time George has been to the mountains.

6 It’s the second time they’ve been here.

7 My friend has never seen the sea before.

8 I’ve never driven a car before

9 We’ve never had curry before

10   It’s the third time she’s written to me this month.


9.6  Costruite frasi di senso compiuto aggiungendo gli elementi necessari e usando il present perfect

1 you / ever / learn / anything / by heart / ?

2 the waiter/ just / bring / me / glass / beer

3 up to now / I / not meet / ideal man

4  they / not / arrive / home / yet

5 she / almost / finish / housework

6 she / ever / drive / car / ?

7 the plane / just I land

8 they / travel / lot / this year

9 you / ever / think / leaving / your job / ?

10 I / just / have / shower

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento